“Planning a wedding is boring” – Said No One Ever!
Like most experienced events and wedding planners, there would be endless books written about the crazy stories, and roller coaster of emotions felt and experienced as a planner.
From the caterers, to floor plans, to the drunken guests, Bridezillas, weather mishaps, dress malfunctions, flowers going missing, musicians forgetting about the wedding program and bizarre events where suppliers simply don’t show up; these are the kind of surprises that most of the wedding planners have seen; Readers, don’t worry, we managed to have all of these problems under control and absolutely solved in time. 😉
This is what always keeps us on our feet and ready for anything and everything.
Are you ready to get into a sneak preview of the wedding planner diaries?
Here go, all the things about all things wedding that the others are too afraid to tell you…
- Planning a casual wedding is just as much work as throwing a fancy one. Whether it is an extravagant one with tiffany chairs and elaborate floral at a top end venue with over 600 guests or a simple backyard garden wedding with 60 people; both of them require just as much of work, personalization and dedication.
- You will find the bride at some point happy-cry about areas related to the wedding; for example finding the perfect bouquet or, invites or the perfect linen overlay.
- You will find the bride at some point stress-cry about areas related to the wedding; for example not finding the perfect bouquet, invites or the perfect linen overlay.
- You will need to be prepared for a last minute expense that you didn’t see coming.
- The groom probably doesn’t care about the minor details as much as you thought he would. That’s perfectly okay; we are there for the bride on his behalf. J
- The groom’s concern might lie in areas that you(ie; the bride) didn’t even give the slightest thought for. That’s perfectly okay, we are there for him too. The bride is always our priority though.
- You will, absolutely (we promise you), will have at least one Bridezilla moment; and you’re entitled to that, you’re the bride, it’s our motive to make your big day an absolute dream come true, even if it’s a rose petal fountain or chocolate tiffany chairs.